Comprehensive application for online privacy and security.
Keeps privacy, prevents tracking, gets access to blocked and hidden on-line resources.
InviZible Pro uses DNSCrypt, Tor and Purple I2P to achieve maximum security, privacy and comfortable use of the Internet.
DNS is used by most applications to translate domain names into IP addresses to find a remote server with the site that you want to visit. But this communication is not encrypted and can be used by attackers. DNSCrypt encrypts and authenticates DNS traffic, thus preventing DNS tracking and spoofing.
Tor encrypts Internet traffic and hides your actual location. It uses thousands of computers around the world to mask your IP address and prevents activity tracking to preserve your privacy and anonymity. Tor also provides access to onion services. These are sites that are in a completely hidden network without censorship.
The Invisible Internet Project (I2P) is a hidden anonymous network. It includes thousands of computers distributed around the world. Purple I2P encrypts the traffic of your device and sends it through these computers to ensure privacy and anonymity. Start I2P to access i2p sites and other Invisible Internet hidden services.
* No root required
* Hides location and IP
* Unblocks the restricted web content
* Prevents tracking
* Allows access to hidden networks
* Tethering supported
* No analytics
* No advertisements
* Open source
* Material design theme
- InviZible Pro does not support ipv6 at this time.
* Updated DNSCrypt version to 2.0.42.
* Updated DNSCrypt and Tor configuration files.
* Fixed Tor countries selection.
* Added notification if private DNS is switched on.
* Fixed real-time logs when log files do not exist.
* Implemented DNSCrypt servers search.
* Implemented option for using different STUN servers with the snowflake bridge.
* Implemented the use of Tor http proxy to request new bridges.
* Implemented IsolateDestAddr, IsolateDestPort Tor options.
Stable version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pan.alexander.tordnscrypt.gp
Please visit the project’s help page to understand better how to use this application: https://invizible.net/en/help
Take a look at source code: https://github.com/Gedsh/InviZible