- Full Name:
- Al Binewski
- Sex Addict
- Sexual Preference:
- Well, here is my Fakebook ^, and if you ask I have a novella of an okc.
1. What’s your philosophy in life?
He who has the most fun, and spends the most time pursuing personal interests, and spending time conversing and interacting with friends and family, wins life.
2. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
That I rarely feel socially comfortable being myself fully, and am rarely able to communicate difficult things that might have social consequences that I might not like. My anxiety causes me to lack assertiveness, I cant ask people for help unless I have no other option.
3. Are you religious or spiritual?
Both to some degree, leaning heavily spiritual. Religions have all become fear based in one way or another (especially all the fundamentalist ones) and disempowering, and they reinforce our separations, and are corrupt, constricting, and enforce conformity. Greed on the part of the churches has caused many lies to be spread as interpretations of scriptures.
4. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
I love social interaction and am not exhausted by it, but I am also very comfortable with some solitude, until Im not (like these days).
5. Which parent are you closer to and why?
My mom because our personalities and perspectives are just more similar.
6. What was the best phase in your life?
When I lived in Eugene and partied every night for free and sang karaoke for half a week from the beginning to the end of every show, and my brief college stint was a blast, cause I was manic for most of it (same for Eugene).
7. What was the worst phase in your life?
Wow, well, most of my life has been pretty marginal, but I would have to say after I couldn't stay in college, and once when I was becoming homeless for another long length and was feeling somewhat suicidal, but not brave enough to actually self-harm.
8. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up?
Not really, my anxieties never ran in a way that drove me like my dad and brother. I always had faith in my future to some degree. My dreams were nanotech, then biotech, then incubation of companies.
9. What makes you feel accomplished?
When I manage to progress spiritually or the rare times when I can manage not to spend all my time entertaining myself, and when I get through the daily news on reddit, and have interesting conversations there that I dont usually get to have elsewhere.
10. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much?
Blade Runner is pretty far up there. Just such a fascinating commentary of human nature, and AI. something like K-Pax is also a very close runner up.
11. What is a relationship deal breaker for you?
Close-mindedness, preference not to interact socially, not GGG, donest play fair and is not honest with themselves much less others.
12. Are you more into looks or brains?
I have to confess I have a hard time giving someone a fair chance if they dont have the looks, but I wouldnt be in a relationship w/o it being a very geeky female.
13. Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
Depends on how honest they were about it. I consider myself poly.
14. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner?
I never take security risks, Im very risk adverse, and such sharing often turns out badly bc of insecurities that arise.
15. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
When they have matured enough, experienced enough in relationships, and feel they are truly in love with another, and that love is demonstrated with actions equally.
16. What kind of parent do you think you will be?
I dont know that I will have the fortune to become one.
17. What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner?
Try to foster some communication and answer questions, and eventually, I would probably let my love for a SO win.
18. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything?
My 'brother' Jimmy James, except too much presidential politics, really, at this juncture.
19. Do you usually stay friends with your exes?
I usually try to stay friends with everyone forever, unless they really mess up.
20. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
Art Bell was the one I felt closest to when he died. I never really knew most of my relatives very well who have gone onto other adventures, or in one case we became distant due to her choosing, bc she couldnt handle truths about me that I revealed in a manic state of mind.
21. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
I think we should all prefer the latter (and I mostly do, except when I dont), but sadly we often dont.
22. What’s an ideal weekend for you?
Lots of amazing music and experiences, and some quality karaoke, maybe a small order of spiritual engagement, and even a little computer gaming, swimming, 420, and TVs, and movies.
23. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex?
Only really had one of those so far, and it was close to more than that for both of us, but never really got there.
24. Do you judge a book by its cover?
Nope, I always wait for true colors to show up.
25. Are you confrontational?
Usually not, unless Im very manic from insomnia related sleep dep.
26. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
I cant say... 10 Minutes ago?
27. Would you relocate for love?
Only if I met someone truly amazing, GGG, and an equal open minded, non judgemental woman.
28. Did you ever write a journal?
A few days worth, and an outline for a biography as a Toltec spiritual practice.
29. What are you most thankful for?
All of the blessings Ive experienced in my life, my curiosity, intellect, and resulting range of interests, and the time I insisted on taking to explore many things, despite the consequences of being broker than a midnight toker.
30. Do you believe in second chances?
And more, but it depends on the situation.
31. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
That my freedom is my priority in life, and it overrides all other priorities (including material ones). Well, they do understand that, they just dont understand how I could retain and demonstrate that perspective to the drastic extent that I have. Most people are so focused on material things, that the biggest death bed regret is not spending more time on themselves, family, and friends.
32. What is your idea of a perfect vacation?
Travel to so many different countries, and actually engaging with the cultures there at some length. Im talking a multi-year vacation.
33. What did your past relationship teach you?
That is just too big of a question to even answer.
34. What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder?
I never used to really do it, but now that I cannot karaoke near where I live, it is my only option for a dating social life. It is 99% a waste of time for me in terms of responses I get, but I do it when Im bored and want some new adventures and engagement.
35. What’s on your bucket list this year?
Ive never really made a bucket list or a NY resolution.
36. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush?
Man, thats a really tough question. I guess in some tougher gaming moments, when stoned and in a car driven by someone I didnt trust as a driver, or in particularly tough gaming encounters.
37. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
Holy shit, I dont think I can come up with a viable answer for that one right now. Maybe Ill come back to it in an edit.
38. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
Multiversal travel and alteration powers, opt out-able immortality, and yup, peace on earth and beyond.
39. What’s your biggest regret in life?
Not having been able to create any of my inventions, or bring my important plans to fruition.
40. What do you think about when you’re by yourself?
Sometimes my life and past, TV shows, philosophical questions, science, spirituality comes last, even though I think its most important. My dreams, how to evolve myself.
- Contact information and Social Networks:
- Nope, you have to be brave enough to ask!
- Political Views:
- I am a radical liberal (progressive to use the wuss word) (Bern, Kuchinich, Warren, and even a little Reloveultion) with socialist leanings (which means the people seize the means of producti
- Spiritual/Universalist - My first real spiritual path of interest started with Shamanism, specifically Carlos Casteneda and related works by Florinda Donner-Grau, Taisha Abelar, Victor Sanche
- Bad People
- I am a complete computer addict. Really more of an information/entertainment addict (Movies, Music, Games (CRPG only for the most part), Magazines (mostly computer and science), and Books (Mostly SF and if you don't know what that is, well....). I have an extreme amount of curiosity about the world around me, and love hanging out with lots of people (I manage to befriend and tolerate even some of the less liked because for the most part I try to overlook the flaws, and be blinded by the qualities). Despite all that, I go out a LOT (well, a little less these days, just to concerts and shows), drink a little (once in a blue moon), and am not nearly as introverted as (some of) those things suggest I would be.
I was also a massive Art Bell Fanatic when he had his show, because I believe he was more of a true skeptic than Noory (his current replacement) which I think led to better interviews. He is also way to conservative for my tastes, and the show just is barely about crazy stuff like the spiritual realms anymore.
Sportswise I enjoy Mountain Biking, Handball, Badminton, Swimming, Raquetball, Biking, and Camping among other things. Damn near anything on the water, except Ive haven't ever been much good at skiing.
I love to discuss and even debate stuff, especially politics and spirituality (but those are far from the primary or even the majority of things I generally wind up talking about).
- My other channels:
- This is a smaller part of my library (interesting bookmarks). If you need useful or interesting ebooks, I can get anything, just ask, and if youd love SF book recs, HMU. The recent stuff isn't intended for a wide audience, but the stuff on tags is. I need an editor to get this down to the typical 30 sentences, haha.
- Musical interests:
- Singing Karaoke. Almost everything except much Country, or Classical.. Especially love Underground/Alt. Rap, Alternative in general. Some Artists: Del Tha Funkee Homosapien, Atmosphere, Indigo Girls, Sarah Mclachlan, Los Lobos, Prince, Rage Against the Machine, Tool, King Diamond, Natalie Merchant, Lyle Lovett, The Police, Slick Rick, KRS-1, Soundgarden, Audioslave, Linkin Park, Weird Al, 311, Sublime, Citizen Cope, Nahko and Medicine for the people, 21 Pilots, Rebelution, Rage Against The Machine, Prophets of Rage, System of A Down, Hozier, etc, etc..
I (as UC) am extremely musically eclectic, my tastes range from the 60's to now, and the only genres I listen to very little of are country, bluegrass (Im more open towards it since I initially wrote this), jazz, and classical. I wish I could show you stuff on my pandora station, but they started forcing it into spam mode when I enable it to be publicly viewed. If you are interested, let me know and Ill hook you up with the account and turn on the public thing.
- Books, literature:
- Any SF esp Orson Scott Card, David Brin, Bruce Sterling, William Gibson, Larry Niven, Greg Bear, Robert Heinlein, Cory Doctorow, Charles Stross etc, etc.. Also far too many spirituality related books to mention besides those listed above (Neale Donald Walsch's Conversations With God and tons of shamanism related works).
- Hmm well anything SF, Blade Runner, The Fifth Element, Shaolin Soccer, anything deeply philosophical, with well written discourse, or with intriguing spiritual twists..
- All the SF and some of the Fantasy. You name it, I probably watch and love it.
- Sadly, not really.
- Web design, learning Rooting/Modding phones, securing computers, teaching about computers/repairing them, citizen journalism and speaking truth to power, progressing spiritually, changing the world bit by bit.. Being self-reliant. Mining Monero (alt cryptocoin). Looking for partners for musical endeavors (I sing and can handle a single drum, and I have a friend who is a guitarist, but he looks to be proving himself unreliable). Working towards setting up some kind of very small side business vending Kombucha and perhaps some other treats like my Mom's amazing triple chocolate espresso cookies.
I'm an extreme Karaoke maniac, and an unwelcome number of people have made me abashed by suggesting that I'm actually talented at it. I'm also a perfectionist - I don't see perfection as a realizable goal, but I am always seeking to spiritually and intellectually evolve.
I dream of singing in a rap-alt-folk type band, but I need to learn to play things other than bottles and a couple drums a bit. If you want to make some beautiful music along the lines of some of my states genres, especially Audioslave/Indigo Girls/RATM stuff, please let me know!
- Hard Knocks, and the internet.